Due to a reporting error, some activities (like page views, form submissions, and other types of events) in your HubSpot account were overcounted for the period between January 29, 2014 and March 11, 2014. This caused some values in your analytics reports to be reported as higher than they really were. We’re very sorry for the error in your reporting, and we’ve taken steps to correct it.
We were able to fix the error in reporting almost as soon as we discovered it. Once it was fixed, we were able to reprocess all customer analytics for the affected period, and at 6:00AM EST on April 7, we updated all affected accounts with the corrected data. For most users, the affected data would have been reported as being between 3% and 8% higher than it actually was. In a few cases, your data may have varied by more than this amount. We’ve put new safeguards in place to help ensure that this doesn’t happen again, and increased our monitoring capabilities so that we’ll know sooner if it does.
All of your reports should now be accurate, including for the affected time period. Again, we do apologize for any inconveniences this might have caused for you. If you have any questions, please let us know. For additional information please contact HubSpot Support at help.hubspot.com/support.